Congratulations John Doyle!!

Motor City Mike

On page 59 of the latest issue of Blade magazine John's dress tactical folder is one of the knives featured.

Big Congrats John!!!

3sEm329l.jpg

And here's a link the to knife on KD

https://knifedogs.com/threads/new-pics-damascus-folder.48747/

Thanks Mike! I appreciate the post. I'd heard that was in there but hadn't seen it yet. I didn't get my copy yet.

i tell all the chicks that i just so happen to know John Doyle personally

John Wilson: "You know............I know John Doyle personally (smiles smugly and leans an elbow back on the bar).

Pretty much any woman: "Oh!............uhhhhhh........(dry heaves slightly)...........nevermind. Listen.........I have to get going (walks away briskly, fumbling for mace in her purse).

:D:D:D

John Wilson: "You know............I know John Doyle personally (smiles smugly and leans an elbow back on the bar).

Pretty much any woman: "Oh!............uhhhhhh........(dry heaves slightly)...........nevermind. Listen.........I have to get going (walks away briskly, fumbling for mace in her purse).

:D:D:D

They’re not all 10’s, buddy- but who’s counting?

Its OK to be famous John, you do not have to be so modest.

Ha! If you guys only knew......I struggle through this absurd obsession right along with the rest of you.

I've said it before.......I'm just a blue collar dude that makes stuff in his garage to kill time until there's a good fly hatch on. ;)

Back