Completely Shocked

AkWildman

I came home late Monday night from Prudhoe Bay and saw that my Blade Knives of 2021 had arrived, my wife had a plate of food fixed for me in the microwave and I sat down to eat and was skimming through it when to my surprise one of my pieces was staring back at me ! I was shocked and so excited that I woke up my wife to show her (always a daring and dangerous move) and she said that's nice dear come to bed my feet are cold . Kinda reminded me of Christmas Story when the old man received his prestigious award (leg lamp) lol. In other new my metal shop building arrived in Alaska safe and sound and is now waiting at the landing for the river to freeze up so I can haul it out to the homestead. Also my new AC/DC 200amp tig machine showed up so I'm looking forward to putting it to use .IMG_20201027_051048_807.jpgIMG_20201027_051048_808.jpg

Thanks guys ! You guys Rock ! One thing about this forum is that it always pushes you to do your best ,to push your own skills and try something new . Best bunch on the web !

A VERY nice looking knife and you did really good.

On another note, your comments about getting stuff makes me realize just how lucky I am to live here in paradise on the Gulf Coast - even waiting for the hurricane tonight.

Back