changing avatar

bladegrinder

I tried to change my avatar to my logo, I got it to go into the window and tried to crop it to size but nothing happens. I can't get it to fit, am I not doing something right or do I need to upgrade my membership to get it to work?

OgNuSaI.jpg
This is it here, but when I try to put it in place of the blue "B" it comes up huge.
it says to drag and crop it but all it does is moves back and forth, it won't crop to fit into the window.

OgNuSaI.jpg
This is it here, but when I try to put it in place of the blue "B" it comes up huge.
it says to drag and crop it but all it does is moves back and forth, it won't crop to fit into the window.

Try using a photo editor to make it smaller before inserting it into your avatar. Mine is quite small; roughly 500 x 500 pixels. If you need help with that I can resize it for you.

Well, I tried over and over to try and get it to work to no avail. I don't know if it's my computer or what. I tried resizing the picture from my computer and also an imgur file....nothing, guess I'm gonna be stuck with "big blue B". :rolleyes:

Glad to see that it's working Steve. It was an odd file. I had some trouble resizing it myself. As I explained in my PM if you want a cleaner look and you know what font you used I could try redoing it from scratch.

Glad to see that it's working Steve. It was an odd file. I had some trouble resizing it myself. As I explained in my PM if you want a cleaner look and you know what font you used I could try redoing it from scratch.

I’m not saying that Steve is old, but Steve created that logo in DOS on a Commodore 64 and printed it on his dot matrix printer.

I’m not saying that Steve is old, but Steve created that logo in DOS on a Commodore 64 and printed it on his dot matrix printer.
Ha ha, yea, I'll admit I'm old but I had a good time getting there. :D
I found that logo buried up in my picture folder on my lap top, which is about 10 years old or so, I don't remember where it came from but it could be from 20-30 years ago ha ha.
I do have a pretty decent camera so I'm going to take a picture of it and see if I can do something with it.
thanks for working some magic for me there Sean !

Ha ha, yea, I'll admit I'm old but I had a good time getting there. :D
I found that logo buried up in my picture folder on my lap top, which is about 10 years old or so, I don't remember where it came from but it could be from 20-30 years ago ha ha.
I do have a pretty decent camera so I'm going to take a picture of it and see if I can do something with it.
thanks for working some magic for me there Sean !
You're welcome Steve

Back