Carved Skulls on Tusk

knifecarver

Here is what I did with the wart hog tusk I got at the Mystic Show. These are commissioned pieces that I did in trade for... more tusks! I even carved the little acrylic skull on the cord. Until I get more, I only have one uncarved tusk left. As for the acrylic skulls, I have many different colors. Thanks for looking!

Cathy
006.jpg 008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg004.jpg008.jpg006.jpg005.jpg

Last edited:
I had 132 people look at this, and no comments so I removed the pictures. I'm not feeling the Love any more Guys! I'll put them back up.

Thanks Dan & Laurence! I know it's not a knife... but, I thought the skulls would go over big. The little skulls at least, for lanyards, maybe.

Cathy

These are cool. I love what ya did, the way the images wrap around the tusk is great. and not easy to do!! :) Please keep sharing your work Cathy. I always enjoy seeing the stuff you do, and its been really nice to watch you develop your skills and become my favorite knife carver!!!

God Bless YA
Randy

Thanks C.Craft for promoting me again on Blade :5: & the nice comments! Thank you too, Randy! Someday, you are going to have to make a knife for me to carve!LOL!

P.S. 7 months ago, I e-mailed & sent pictures of my work to knifemaker Chuck Stapel. 7 months later, he got my e-mail! And get this...HE SENDING ME ONE OF HIS KNIVES TO WORK ON! May be my big break Guys! I'll keep you posted.

Cathy

I carve/draw what I see. Got Pictures? The real thing would be better. I have a deer skull I have to finish "tattooing", some day, and one that I think might be from a Fisher Cat. Wait a minute, do you mean carve on the skull or carve animal skulls on tusk?

Cathy

Back