Cart Welding Project

Anthony, I will have to say you put some thought into that project. Two thumbs up!! And you get two-attaboys for what you done to raise money for the girls basketball team. If you don't have/had kids in school you don't realize how under funded most of the schools are these days!

Anthony, I will have to say you put some thought into that project. Two thumbs up!! And you get two-attaboys for what you done to raise money for the girls basketball team. If you don't have/had kids in school you don't realize how under funded most of the schools are these days!
We live in a rural area, small school, and there's a lot of kids that cant afford a lot of expense for sports activities. The coach found a 3 day tournament that was about 3 hours away and felt it would be a good experience for the girls. But, taking 12 girls on a 3 day trip would be too much money for some, so all the moms set out to raise the money. Between cotton candy, baked goods, and a huge yard sale, the whole trip was paid for by their fundraising. We are a 4A school and the tournament was all 7A teams. We took 3rd place overall and only lost getting second place by a couple points. For the only small school there, they did pretty dang good.

Congrats on all. I had children that were is school some years ago, (nowadays it is Grandchildren) were involved with the extra curricular activities. Everytime you turned around there was money needed for this and that. My way of looking at this is these kids have to good grades to participate and those extra curricular activities, are there reward for being a good kid/student!

Our youth is our future and as screwed up as this ole world is, it is not too much too ask to give them an incentive to stay in school and learn!! It is your chance as a parent to contribute to what will shape their future!!

Good for you Anthony!!!

Brilliant! Amazingly good design...and as usual, ALL your videos are FUN to watch!! I would like to order 3 or so bottles of that weld-flushing spray...my welds are terrible and that stuff looks like it works miracles!! LOL!

Love the slo-mo mig/gatling gun sound!!

Anthony - that cart looks like it was "made" for the cotton candy - you did GOOD!!! Also, it seems you enjoy making the videos almost as much as building the cart - great job on BOTH, video and cart. I'm ready for some cotton candy!

4A school? Completing against 7A? Ya'll sure did do good. Congrats! 4A is a big school where I came from. We were a 1A school, and almost didn't make that. I think there were 17 in my graduating class.

Back