camp /field knife in Damascus.W.I.P

looks great. When you said the knife was back from heat treatment, that made me wonder who made the pattern welded billet for you to use. nice steel, and you did a great job turning it into a knife. I am biased towards knives that have a metal bolster of some type, but that is just my personal preference (or a guard, but honestly I like the shape you used only with a piece of metal pinned to the blade on either side that extends down into the choil area or follows the first half of the finger cut.) This is just my personal bias, and has nothing to do with whether one design is really "better" than the other.

Do you ever make knives like this one, but with a bolster or guard (especially bolster), I would love to see pics.

nice work,
Kevin

Let me put it this way I don’t have the possibility to heat treat knifes and therefore I send them to a company to do it for me. Now for the Damascus billet I have buy it from Randy Haas / HHH knives (they do some amazing stuf.)
No i don’t make any knifes with metal bolsters, but in the near future I will like to try to make one or two.
If you like to see some of my work then you can visit my web site.
Regards
Nektarios

And some pictures with the sheath.
Hope you like it.

Cheers
Nektarios

damascusknife34.jpg

damascusknife35.jpg

damascusknife36.jpg

damascusknife37.jpg

damascusknife38.jpg

damascusknife39.jpg