Burt Foster MS, Ivory Laminated Fighter

jklein7401

Here is a great example that persistence can pay off for sure! Some of you may remember this one, 2007 BladeForums Bowie of the Year award winner. I will say it was no small task prying this from the hands of a fellow collector and friend. :cool: As described on Burt Foster's website:

"Another fighter with a blade of 416 and W-2. The guard, ferrule and butt cap are firestorm pattern damascus. The handle is mammoth ivory. Accents are nickel silver, with a nickel silver button on the butt holding the whole knife together."

orig.jpg

This one feels great in the hand and is an off the hook good looking knife.

Thanks, Jon

Another Masterful piece. Great collection of world class makers.

Geoff

Have you seen what he's done recently?!!!!!?
I just got the newsletter update...
if anyone wants me to post the link,let me know!

Here is a great example that persistence can pay off for sure! Some of you may remember this one, 2007 BladeForums Bowie of the Year award winner. I will say it was no small task prying this from the hands of a fellow collector and friend. :cool: As described on Burt Foster's website:

"Another fighter with a blade of 416 and W-2. The guard, ferrule and butt cap are firestorm pattern damascus. The handle is mammoth ivory. Accents are nickel silver, with a nickel silver button on the butt holding the whole knife together."

orig.jpg

This one feels great in the hand and is an off the hook good looking knife.

Thanks, Jon

Im speechless.. Its................... WOW!

A Collectors Dream

I'll bet that would field dress anything from Deer to Rhinos!

I'll also bet it never sees anything more challenging than a piece of paper, and I would do the same!

That is absolutely a gorgeous display of Bert's talent. If you searched for a flaw in it you would have to concede, he achieved knife perfection!

Thanks so much for sharing,it is beautiful. A true heirloom for your family.

Peace.

Back