BUFFER ACCIDENT

Well I must admit, I thought this was going to be a bloody thread. Im sorry you lost the knife, yet happy you are OK.

I have learn a valuable lesson , for the second time. You woulda thought the first time wasenough but oh no . Handles I have a different buffer alot weaker and I can stall it out . The buffer I was using is a 3/4 hp and strong if it was a weak motoe it woulda been better cuzz it woulda stalled out.

I have learn a valuable lesson , for the second time. You woulda thought the first time wasenough but oh no . Handles I have a different buffer alot weaker and I can stall it out . The buffer I was using is a 3/4 hp and strong if it was a weak motoe it woulda been better cuzz it woulda stalled out.

I always make sure my buffer is weak enough to stall out or that at higher applied pressure the wheels spin on the shaft.

Glad your alright. The buffer is a wicked beast. I've lost three knives to this monster myself. I decided to hold on to every thing I buff like it was my last dime. I paid for that yesterday. I got some serious friction burns yesterday when I was buffing but I didn't lose the knife. It's kinda like a mafia rubout your options are stabbed or burned.

Back