Bruce!!!

That a beauty, Bill!

Bruce has been bragging on you to me and I can see why. That is one sweet knife. Your plunge cuts are wonderful and your blade finish is superb. Maybe I need to pay Bruce another visit and get some more tutoring!

Bruce is a good professor :)

Dana

Thank you so much, I think I am actually blushing a lil right now:eek:. Bruce is an outstanding example of a human being, his artistic ability, patience for other people. I always tell folks, find the nicest person you know and Bruce is 3 or 4 times nicer than that person. I really appreciate your compliments Dana, It gives me that much more confidence knowing that someday I can become an accomplished knifemaker. Hope to see you soon.

Bill Dirk

If you get to a Christian Family bookstore check out the new released DVD called "REAL".. Its fromour little church here in Imlay City , MIchigan. I actually am the bad guy in it LOL.

Sounds like you have a great church there-- Where is it at?

If you get to a Christian Family bookstore check out the new released DVD called "REAL".. Its fromour little church here in Imlay City , MIchigan. I actually am the bad guy in it LOL.

Sounds like you have a great church there-- Where is it at?
Its called Life church here in Walla Walla, and its awesome.

Bill

DIRK Trailing-point

This one is 5/32" 0-1 heat treated to about Rc 61. It has stainless dovetailed bolsters, Blue Mountain amber elk stag with red liners, held on with 1/4" corby pins. Hope you like it.

Regards
Bill Dirk

Attachments

• Bills skinner 002.jpg
    Bills skinner 002.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Bills skinner 003.jpg
    Bills skinner 003.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Bills skinner 004.jpg
    Bills skinner 004.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 13