Bruce!!!

the sturgeon general

Hey Bruce,
It was awesome working in your shop today. Thankyou for the lesson on your surface grinder, and the folder lesson. Every trip to your house is so insightful. I am blessed to be able to learn from you, and honored to be your friend.

Respectfully
Bill Dirk

Hey Bill,
You're a fast learner. Its a pleasure to have you over for the day. We need to post a picture or two when you get that hunter done.
Very cool to see you two at church this morning too.
See ya tomorrow?

Hey Bill, where did you get your Burr King green shirt?

Good having you over today.

TsubaandBillDirk005.jpg

TsubaandBillDirk006.jpg

Oh you know, I had to custom order it. Just kiddin, its just your run of the mill Wrangler work shirt. I cant wait for church on Sunday and the mens bonfire. Its gonna be fun.

Hey Bruce,
Im glad I could come over today and actually get something done for you. Anyway see you at service in the morning.

Bill
You've got some great carpentry skills Bill. Thanks for the good job.
Wow that was some good church this morning and chili tonight wasnt it? I'm stuffed. Awesome cornbread too.

Your very welcome Bruce, anytime. Church was so exciting, pastor Bob had great words this morning. The mens bonfire was a good time, it gave me a chance to mingle a bit and meet some folks from the church, not to mention the chili and cornbread. Oh the chili, the wife will probably have me on the couch tonight:biggrin:

Bill

That was good church wasnt it? I'm finishing off the chili tonight.
You lucky dog, enjoy the couch time.

Hey my buddy Bill Dirk got his knife done today. He's a good student and I'm a proud Papa.
Check it out:

AshtonandKloeprograms015.jpg

AshtonandKloeprograms014.jpg

AshtonandKloeprograms013.jpg

AshtonandKloeprograms012.jpg

AshtonandKloeprograms010.jpg

AshtonandKloeprograms009.jpg

Thanks guys, Those pics came out nice Bruce. And thanks again for your time to answer all of my questions and allowing me to hang out. I will be building a sheath for it this weekend.

Respectfully
Bill Dirk

Hey Bill:

Is that the knife you were working on when I was down? It sure came out nice. Keep up the great work. Hope to see you again sometime, I enjoyed our time together. Bruce sure is great to be there for us. Take care my friend.

Bob Jensen

Hey Bill:

Is that the knife you were working on when I was down? It sure came out nice. Keep up the great work. Hope to see you again sometime, I enjoyed our time together. Bruce sure is great to be there for us. Take care my friend.

Bob Jensen
Indeed it is Bob. Thank you for the compliments. Hope to see you soon man.

Regards
Bill Dirk

Back