Big Dog Liner lock

jetzler

[video=youtube_share;U9nJdtggYqo]http://youtu.be/U9nJdtggYqo[/video]

I have updated my logo from the rottweiler I started with in the mid 90's to the Great Dane thanks to my son Andrews artistic ability and this is the first knife to sport the new mark.

I call this model the Big Dog for obvious reasons. It has a 4 inch blade from 3/16 ATS-34 heat treated to a rockwell of 61 and is 9.250 long. It is hollow ground with a hand rubbed finish.
I used 6AL4V Titanium for the bolsters, liners, thumb stud, back spacer and pocket clip.
I textured the bolsters, liners, scales, pocket clip and Carbon fiber scales.
Carbidized lock face.

Price $950 Shipped in the US

First "Ill take it" gets it.

Postal money order, Paypal (To confirmed address only), Personal checks (Check will need to clear before I ship.)
48 hour inspection period If you change your mind send it back in the condition it was received and I will return payment minus shipping.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Please take a look my Facebook page I have a lot of pictures of past work . And if you "LIKE " it I sure would appreciate it.
Also you can follow me on Instagram @ ecustoms91
Thanks for looking.
John​

John,
Excellent looking knife, most of the tactical pry bar folder stuff doesn't do much for me but you have an innovative blade design that really looks functional as a cutting tool not just a SPB.

I am a fan! And who doesn't like a Dog Knife around here?

Back