Been awhile, here's some new ones...

J. Neilson

I've been all kinds of busy the last few months but, I gotta sit down and post a few of the recent pieces I've done. Hope you like them.
J.

016_60.jpg

Here is anew version of the old "Combat Knife" done in 5160 and black canvas micarta with all of the steel wearing my antiqued finish.

028_11_729627.jpg

Here is another variation of my Saw-blade carving sets done with a clip-point blade and both pieces have Desert Ironwood scales.

004_163.jpg

Here is one of my "Big Spike" large railroad spike knives in a pattern welded version.

012_91.jpg

Here are a trio of Saw-blade Santoku knives with Cocobola handle scales for a trio of sibling chefs.

007_138.jpg

Here is one of my "Shorty" S-B knives. This is a shorter version of the scandi-bushcraft knife that can be carried as a belt or neck knife. The blade is 1095 done in a nordic grind with stabilized Maple Burl scales and a custom tooled Kokopelli sheath.

001_141.jpg

Here is another of my BUK (Basic Utility Knives) with forge marked flats and hand rubbed bevels... seems to be the most popular version as of late.

J,
I can see why your BUK is a good seller, I made a similar 3 finger years ago and it might be time for it again.
I really like that first combat blade. Has a truly BURLEY look to it!
Great carving set and kitchen cutters too. You have been busy.

Back