Bandsaw sale

CattleMaster247

Hey Guys,

I've noticed a lot of people looking for band saws, and many referring to the harbor freight 4x6. Just surfing the Harbor freight site, and noticed the 4x6 is on sale 249.99 down from 299.99.

And if you do a google search, you can find a 20% off coupon, making the price $199.00. I just bought one.

I've been using one of those for a few years now. It is a great saw for the price, especially when it is on sale, plus the 20% coupon.

When I went to buy mine, I got to the register, handed over the coupon, swiped my card, signed, loaded, and left. I got home, looked at the receipt, and realized they rang up the wrong item and I didn't even look at the price at the register. I got rang up for a $60 bench grinder. I called and talked to the manager, he said not to worry about it. Merry christmas to me!!

And that is how I justify spending as much money as I do there!

Just a side note, buy the bimetal blades HF sells. You would go through 10 regular blades in the lifespan you will get from the bimetal.

Hey Guys,

I've noticed a lot of people looking for band saws, and many referring to the harbor freight 4x6. Just surfing the Harbor freight site, and noticed the 4x6 is on sale 249.99 down from 299.99.

I've used one for over 14 years now. I sit on the horse with the bandsaw tower up and direct the steel to be cut with both hands.

I suggest you buy a REAL Bimetal blade made in the USA or Europe like Starett, Lenox, Luguna, or Sanvik.

I have found them on Ebay and have been happy. Get the 14Tpi That is "Teeth per inch".

Maybe the HF blades are better than they use to be? I just think it's worth getting the best blade possible for a few bucks more.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Back