ban

Spam bomb? I'd say that this is an example of someone highjacking an old member name and password. Lavero join date is 2014 yet hasn't posted since around that time. His last post was about knives not this junk. And hes taken to posting to Arabic sites when he claimed to be in Central Florida. Little strange

Spam bomb? I'd say that this is an example of someone highjacking an old member name and password. Lavero join date is 2014 yet hasn't posted since around that time. His last post was about knives not this junk. And hes taken to posting to Arabic sites when he claimed to be in Central Florida. Little strange

I would agree here. The last actual post about knives was from 2015. Then starting Thursday this week every post is a link to some Arabic web site.

The account needs to be terminated as it seems to be hacked and the original user is long gone...

Is Tracy the only mod around here? I haven't seen his name up in a couple days. That might explain why larevo is still spamming. He's certainly been reported enough by now, I'm pretty certain.

Is Tracy the only mod around here? I haven't seen his name up in a couple days. That might explain why larevo is still spamming. He's certainly been reported enough by now, I'm pretty certain.
I reported him before the Holiday weekend. They're usually quite responsive. But it is a major holiday. Might be Tuesday before we see any action.

Why is that a problem? Don't forget that you're talkin to a computer novice , either.!
Don't ya just push a "ban this SOB" button or some such?
It's a problem because "leravo" isn't just a scammer pos. He is a scammer pos that has figured out how to take over an account on this particular forum. To more directly relate the problem, imagine you try to log on tomorrow morning, but you can't. That's because scammer pos has managed to "recover" your account, change your password and email, now you don't know that scammer pos is trying to buy/sell/scam your friends.

It's a problem because "leravo" isn't just a scammer pos. He is a scammer pos that has figured out how to take over an account on this particular forum. To more directly relate the problem, imagine you try to log on tomorrow morning, but you can't. That's because scammer pos has managed to "recover" your account, change your password and email, now you don't know that scammer pos is trying to buy/sell/scam your friends.
thanks

Back