Baby armadillo in tactical knives magazine.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I had a professional photo taken of the baby armadillo knife when I was at the Guild show. I recently got an email stating that it was going to be in a photo spread of Guild show knives in the March 2014 tatical knives magazine.
So proud of my baby!:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 75
I'm not surprised. You're a very fine craftsman Calvin, and a heck of a nice guy! You deserve the exposure, that is a very nice example of your work!

Calvin,
Congrats on the write up. It good to see that mag branching out to other areas of knives.
I had a short article in Tacitical knives Mag about 10 years on two of my culinary knives.
That sure is a fine looking gents folder you have made.

Last edited:
Great to see your work will be published, it is certainly is worthy.
I like the armadillo hide, I never would have thought about using it as handle scales

Calvin,
Congrats on the write up. It good to see that mag branching out to other areas of knives.
I had a short article in Tacitical knives Mag about 10 years on two of my culinary knives.
That sure is a fine looking gents folder you have made.

Lawrence,
It's not a wright up. The photo of my knife is included in a two page photo spread of Guild show knives from this most recent show. There is a description and my name.

Good for you!

That's a fine looking knife! I hope you thanked the baby armadillo for its donation.

I wasn't able to thank him. All I know about him is that he was the victim of an automobile hit and run. He had an organ donor card in his wallet, that's how I wound up with his skin. As you know organ donors must remain anonymous to the recipients. I hope he knows somehow that his generosity contributed the the fame and fortune of an old man. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back