ATS34 Fighter and Sheath

Ausbrooks

KNIFE MAKER
Just completed this fighter and sheath that is finished out nice and is ground for heavy performance with a slightly heavier edge dimension to use for chopping no problem. It is very well balanced with weight forward and not too heavy. This would make a good all around camper, hunter, and utility/fighter.
Specs: ATS34 mirror finish blade, RC61, 7" sharp, .200 at ricasso, cold treated, 12.5"OA, soldered nickel silver guard, nickel silver spacers, solid copper spacer w. filework, black fiber spacers, bronze spacer, SS butt plate w. wing etching and nut, stag lanyard bead and lanyard, SS tang bolt physically attached to tang, welded and normalized. Handle mallee burl w. approx. 10 coats of tru oil. My sheath of 8-9 oz, hand sewn, pigskin lined, nickel studs, stone pouch/stone.
no longer available.

Thanks for lookin'...

Last edited:
Ausbrooks
I love opening your new threads. I'm digging the knife. Particularly the handle and shape. I might need to steal that shape.
DeMo

That is a perfect hunting or camping knife. I believe that the wooden hand grip allows it to make a superior grip on the knife.

Very nice Paul as usual. Hope to have one up here soon if I can find the time to take some pics. Love your knives.

wayne

Back