Arkansas show in FEB, whos going??

Here is the debut of "The Hideout Bowie" going to Little Rock also.

012-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

006-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

Well this sucks i will not make it. But Bruce, Janick will see you guys at boss dogs hammer in.
Bruce that knife rocks!!!!!! Newberry would love to check out some of yours will you be going next year?

BD, I've got you down for two. I sent you a PM with my contact info. Give me a buzz sometime after 5 tomorrow and we'll schedule a link up time for me to pass them off to you.

Packing this one for Arkansas.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The inlay in the pommel cap is Swordfish Bill. The gold torx screws are replaced with black slotted screws.
Thanks for looking,
Steve

photo.jpg
photo.jpgbn2.jpg

Attachments

• bn3.jpg
    bn3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2
That knife just gave BIRTH!

Allen, I believe your right about that. Those fellow that live in Walla Walla are a strange bunch including Bruce......... Got to admit he does some pretty nice work!

I just got my box of knives mailed off for the show. Hope they show up in the right Little Rock.

We'll be there again (our 2nd year) with two tables full of handle material. This is easily our favorite show to attend as the organizers do such a great job. I'm hoping to get there in time to attend the gala.

I was hoping to make the gala, but I got assigned to another class this week (which has shot my plans for the week). So, I'll be in the shop Friday evening making sheaths for the show. See you all Saturday morning.

Murph, you an Allen will have to keep the DOGS in line, as I’m not going to be able to make the show this year.
What a shame with the great lineup of makers and knives this year. Maybe next year will be even better, it always is:biggrin:
This was to be my B’day present from the Mrs., to work at the show, and have me out of her hair, win win.

The real sad part is I’m only 20 minutes away:sad:

Ya’ll have a great show.

Todd

Look forward to seeing ya there. Be carefull on your drive, those other driver between here and there are NUTS!

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Here are a few more knives for this weekend's show. The pocket cutlasses also have hamons, but it is hard to see in this quick photo.

I am also going to offer up my personal two foot Brut de Forge bush sword to help fund a new hobby:

Sitting here at the airport waiting to board.
Had a great show, better than any before seriously. Steve Janik met me there and we talked to hundreds of people.
The biggest high lights were my Best of Show win at the Gala and Jon,s private dinner/bus ride. great food and even better company. Going back next year for sure

Bruce, it was a honor to finally have the opprtunity to shake your hand and a true pleasure to be able to see your magnificent works of art in person. It was great having the opportunity to see all of the other KDs as well; Allen, John, Steve, J., Raymond, Lin, s2f, and BD. i hope you guys all had as much fun as I had and more importantly have a safe trip home.

Bruce did well for himself taking in top honors at the show! I know that I had a great time and I am glad to have had the chance to see several Knife Dogs!

It was great to meet all you guys as well. That is a great show, it was my first real knife show 3 years ago.

There were a lot of great knives and Bruce's stuff was just insane. (in a good way)

Good to be home but I will hear echoes of the show for days. I love going to knife shows and meeting people. Murph, Allen an BD, thanks for coming by and spending some time. These forums are nice but theres nothing that can replace talking face to face. The compliments are appreciated too. Lets all go back next year and do it all again.

Back