Arkansas show in FEB, whos going??

sfbreed

Blade Field Editor
Don't forget to stop by and introduce yourself. If you have a table there I will make time to see what you have.

Are we talking about the Little Rock Show? Hope so because I'll be at that one. Go easy on me its my first one there. Cant wait to meet some of you dogs.

Last edited:
Hey Brett,
Yes its a long hike from Wally World but there are two collectors that talked me into going. Gotta go where the collectors go, know what I mean? I dont do many shows because of higher costs but mostly because nobody is good enough to watch our dogs while we're gone. They are spoiled rotten, truth be known thats the real reason. Kaye doesnt let me out for a wild weekend trip with you bunch of womanizing knife makers and watch the dogs herself. Too many stories of table dancing and belly dancers get back to her from these shows.
Bruce thats all long trip for you. But it a very good show, Good luck. You planning to do a few more shows this year.

Last edited:
I'll will be going. This will be my 3rd year in a row. Good show, I will be the one asking all the makers all the questions I can and may have a few rookie made blades to show you.

Look forward too seeing everyone that will be there.

I have one knife done for the Show. Does size matter?

Barryssteel008.jpg

Hey Bruce, you should do good at the little rock show. been going for 3 years and it is the best small show ever. brings in collectors and money from Memphis. will see you friday night at the get together. Don't forget to enter your knives for the awards drawing friday night.

Bruce, you're coming all the way down to Arkansas??? Wow!!! I can't wait to finally get to meet you in person. Look forward to seeing you.

Bruce, you're coming all the way down to Arkansas??? Wow!!! I can't wait to finally get to meet you in person. Look forward to seeing you.
Murph,
Yep, I got a seat on the plane close the bathrooms. Hehe
I've heard nothing but good things about this show. Its gonna be nice to finally meet you and several other fellow makers and collectors as well.

I'll be there with a table this year.This will be only my second show,and my first really as a stand alone table holder,as I shared a table at Blade with Gary Runyon last year.I will look forward to meeting a bunch of folks there!

Hey our own Steven Janik is going too. We're kicking in for a room together. Hope he remembers his ear plugs.

Sounds like we need to have a KD get together. How many of you guys are planning to attend the banquet Friday evening?

Also, anyone who needs passes for the show, please let me know. I have a ton of them.

I've got a table at the show and I am really looking forward to it. I love this show lots of fun, great people, several nearby restaurants, and you can stay in the adjoining hotel and never have to move your car once. Not to mention a lot of great knives!

And yes Murph, I'll be at the banquet.

Bruce, I hear there's a real wild senior center in Little Rock. I'm going there before I make it to the show. I hear they serve up a mean cup of tea......

This will be my first time doing the show and its sounding like a real class act. Really looking forward to doing it! Does anyone know if the Double Tree has a shuttle service from the airport?

Almost 3am here, time for this old man to see if he can get some sleep.

I'll join you at the senior center Ray. Maybe those little blue haired ladies there would make us some pie too.

I've heard the shuttle takes us right to the hotel and back no problem.
Bruce, I hear there's a real wild senior center in Little Rock. I'm going there before I make it to the show. I hear they serve up a mean cup of tea......

This will be my first time doing the show and its sounding like a real class act. Really looking forward to doing it! Does anyone know if the Double Tree has a shuttle service from the airport?

Almost 3am here, time for this old man to see if he can get some sleep.

I'll join you at the senior center Ray. Maybe those little blue haired ladies there would make us some pie too.

I've heard the shuttle takes us right to the hotel and back no problem.

Bruce, I figured there would be shuttle service. Glad to get that verified. Pie and tea, what could be better......

I can't remember for sure but I know I do arrive Thursday night. I think early evening. Fly from here to Denver and then to Little Rock. When are you arriving?

Back