Anything wrong with Indian George?

Roger

Nothing personal George but I keep trying to access your web site and keep getting this:

Reported Attack Site!
This web site at www.indiangeorgesknives.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

I've never had this warning anywhere else. I really want to visit your sight though, is this something I need to be wary of?

Thanks.

Well, there is a lot wrong with Indian George but it doesn't have anything to do with his web site.

:s12205::s12137:

Could be a problem, I dunno. I just opened IG's site with the link posted above and AVG popped up saying a threat was blocked. "Threat Name: Exploit JavaScript Obfuscation (type 142)". I closed the warning window but it popped up again each time I clicked one of the pages (gallery, contact, etc.) After that each page loaded up normally.

I don't know what all that fancy computer-talk means, honestly. Might be something messing with his site, or might be something messin' with my puter. Hey geeks, help us out! :)

FWIW I'm certain IG himself isn't trying to mess with anyone, he's a stand-up guy. I'd trust him with my steel stash and even let him babysit my woman's dogs :D

P.S. I wouldn't trust him with my secret stash of shine though! But hey, that's only fair... leave a jar behind, don't come back expecting it to be full

The warning has been there for at least a year. I just click ignore and have never had any virus trouble from it.

I just tried to ignore it now an can't get past that.

Last edited:
Just logged on . It came up but my Norton told me an attack on my computer was blocked .Logged off

This usually happens when websites have a Database on the backend. Malicious little bastards use a technique called "SQL Injection" to add Java scripting to certain database tables. Every time a database driven page is accessed, the Java in the DB tables tries to redirect you to another site and infect your PC.

You are most welcome my friend.

Have a great Christmas.

By the way Wayne, I did try some of his Ghost Chili Relish a while back. I've been sitting on a ice cream cone ever since.

Back