Anyone going to the Southern Alberta hammer-in this weekend?

Bruce,
Those are some great pictures and I hope to make that get together some year? The baseball field size bleachers in that huge shop are awesome. great looking food and group of folks too!
Tell us about the spear of feather Damascus? Did you make that?

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

IMG_3206_zps95950a10.jpg

Travis makes that face all the time :)

Hey gang!

It's been forever since I last posted or replied! We're in the midst of finishing a shop in North Idaho, as well as making plans for our daughter's wedding and readying our house in Colorado for the market in the Spring.

We, as always, thoroughly enjoyed Jim's awesome hammer-in. Jim and Bev are perfect hosts and some of the very nicest folks you'd ever want to meet. Bruce, J and Steve's demos were fantastic. What's nice about Jim's hammer-in is the ability to sit in on any number of demos that all run concurrently. I wish I could retain all that I saw!

It's ALWAYS an absolute pleasure to meet with our friends from the north country: Jim and Bev, Roger and Dianne Hat, our buddy Cal and Jay (the one man mechanic shop), Alan and Susan, Al the master fisherman and guide, Jim the museum curator, and a host of other folks whose name evade me at present (sorry friends, I'm almost 65 now!).

Bruce and Kaye and Sandy and me had a wonderful time on our N. Idaho property, as well as our trip to/from Jim and Bev's. We look forward to doing this trip as long as we are able.

What a great bunch of folks! Thanks Jim and Bev, again, for an awesome time!!!!!

Dana

Back