any interest in...

not stabilized. I could have it done, but would add to the cost. It seems pretty stable as it went through a forest fire and that's what created all the patterns.

yeah Steve, but I can't remember the name. But it did come within 50 feet of our house.
I remember now. It was named the Slinkard fire, named after the mountain that it started on.

Last edited:
The first set is this one. The graph scale is 1/2" Price for this one is $15.00 + shipping ($8.30 ) Payment can be: personal check or postal MO. Check must clear before shipment. Terms are the same for all the rest of the listings. DSC01655.JPGDSC01656.JPG

yeah Steve, but I can't remember the name. But it did come within 50 feet of our house.
I remember now. It was named the Slinkard fire, named after the mountain that it started on.
Plus, almost all the fires here are named so fire fighters know where they are going and there are so many fires in any fire season.

here are some more:DSC01663.JPGnumber 6. $15.00 + shipping
Number 7 :DSC01666.JPG$15.00 + shipping
Number 8 :DSC01668.JPG$15.00 + shipping
Number 9 :DSC01669.JPG$15.00 + shipping
Number 10 :DSC01671.JPG$15.00 + shipping
I have more to show and I will later today. Also will be showing some different species , some of which are only found here in the Pacific Northwest.

Back