Another Makers Mark Question

Alden Cole

What does everyone think about this mark? I think I'd like to have a different elk in the middle, and also to decrease the gap between him and my name. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Screenshot_2020-02-19 Logo Maker Used By 2 3 Million Startups.png

Randy, Those are some very creative logs - you are artistic! Here's what I've been using (there's a story associated with the hen), and just name. I didn't included Fairhope, AL because I'm not really pushing sales. Do you have an idea on making this better?

HenLogo.jpg

Randy, Those are some very creative logs - you are artistic! Here's what I've been using (there's a story associated with the hen), and just name. I didn't included Fairhope, AL because I'm not really pushing sales. Do you have an idea on making this better?

HenLogo.jpg
Played around with it some. ( Sorry Ken just reread your post and see you mentioned a hen, I used a Rooster. I can replace but this will give you some ideas.)
Ken Holland.jpg

Ken Holland2.jpg

Ken Holland4.jpg

Ken Holland5.jpg

This is my favorite.:)

Ken Holland3.jpg

Yea the last is perhaps more realistic {g}. I personally like the Roosters, but since the "hen" logo is in honor of "Little Red" hen the wife (and rest of family) would not be happy if I changed the logo. I think I've shared this story before, just in case ya'll have not seen it yet:

Story of Little Red Hen
The Little Red Hen came to us when the local animal control officer called and asked if we’d take this hen that had been captured in town. If we didn’t take it, she would have to kill the hen, so we took her. Little Red was a red bantam hen, not sure of age, she’d lived running wild in town for at least a yr or so. She did NOT like dogs. We put her in coop with the 4 full sized hens we had – they pecked Little Red unmercifully. Little Red would get in a nest box, turn her rear to hens and just hunker down while they pecked on her, sometimes getting on top so they could peck her head. This went on for a couple of miserable days, and finally we took Little Red from coop and let her run loose in yard. The other hens would be released from coop around 4pm to run loose. Little Red would follow the big hens everywhere they went. If she got too close, they’d chase her to peck.

We had Little Red for a couple of years, and those hens never accepted her – yet at times you’d see Little Red sitting against the coop fence (from outside) and the other hens would be up against the coop fence from inside looking for all the world like good buddies. After all this sitting together, if you put Little Red in coop, the pecking would start again. Now, here’s the funny part – ZsuZsu (a Shih Tzu dog) loved to chase the big hens, they’d run from her, but ZsuZsu was too fat to catch any hens. ZsuZsu tried to chase Little Red, but she turned the tables and chased the ZsuZsu – chasing her across yard running her into the house! Those same hens that the dog chased were the hens that chased ‘n pecked Little Red. A perfect triangle. Big hens chases Little Red, Little Red chases dog, dog chases big hens.

For the first year Little Red roosted at night in the hedge at the house where her nest box was. After the first year Little Red decided she wanted to roost with the big hens, so she would roost on top of the coop fence. I had netting over the top to prevent owls or hawks from catching chickens inside coop…. But that didn’t protect Little Red from an owl one night. When we got up one morning, only thing left of Little Red was a bunch of feathers.

The hen on your knife blade is in honor of “Little Red”.

Back