Aldo's FB Post on the 1084 Shipment

LlamaHerder

I follow NJ Steel Baron on Facebook. This was posted earlier today:

"This is the story with the 1084 and W2. It has been a comedy of era's. Our apologies for all the waiting and thank you for your patience.
Aldo
VESSEL: OOCL KUALA LUMPUR
ISI TRADING
Both containers FCIU2805998 and TCKU2829516 are still at Global terminal. They are working on getting these 2 pulled and then rescheduling the original delivery appointments as the port is heavily congested and there is also a major shortage of chassis at all terminals. The truckers have been waiting several hours in line at the ports to pick up the containers. Once I have further details I will advise ASAP.
Best Regards,"

Hoping this is in sooner than later, or I'll end up buying an oven and my wife will be very put out.

Great to hear but is there any information on when he will restock the other 99% of the steel that shows up as unavailable on his site. :D

I would just ring him up and ask. He's fun to talk to.

I've called him once a week for a few months now. hahaha, he is just been a bit elusive when I've had time to call. Not his fault at all due to my crazy schedule of as of late. I'll ring him again though.

I've just about given up on 1084, my next purchase will more than likely be 1075 in two weeks. I have nearly no new stock left, been making rasps, and mystery metal stuff.

Just did a count, three and a haft 4' bars of 1084 left to go.

Back