A fixed blade and a folder...

Clydetz

Buck 110 Collector and Casper's best friend
A Nessmuk and a Buck 110...

On the evening of March 4th, Cathy (Knifecarver), her husband Greg and their 180 lb English Mastiff, Titan stopped in to say hi and drop off the finished nessmuk to which Cathy had applied her craftsmanship to for me. She also showed me some of her other work which was just fantastic! I took some pictures of Cathy's finished wolves stag carving and stippled wolf print which I'm still admiring! A beautiful piece of work! Here's the pictures...

Took this full length knife picture on a piece of tile and didn't like it much...

024-4.jpg

Here's what I thought was a better picture of the knife with the picture that Cathy thought was perfect for this knife handle...

050.jpg

Full length picture showing the carving and stippled wolf print...

061.jpg

Cathy's mark...

034-5.jpg

Other views of the handle detail...

041-4.jpg

037-5.jpg

The day after Cathy & Greg stopped in, this showed up in my mailbox...

A very nice red, white & blue Buck 110...

014-15.jpg

013-15.jpg

I've never seen filework carried out all the way to the tip of the blade before...

005-29.jpg

Now for the side of the 110 I didn't show yet...

017-15.jpg

011-17.jpg

It's an auto! A one of a kind with genuine white MOP, red coral and blue lapis; nickel silver bolsters and handle inlay and filework. The center of the button is also MOP. I found out through the grapevine that this knife was crafted by the house of Painted Pony.
And the Buck collection continues to grow.

Beautiful knives- very artistic nessmuk- love the carving and spacer work, and the print on blade is awesome- thanks for showing.

Thank you Laurence, I can always count on you to boost my ego! LOL Thank you Ausbrooks for your appreciation of my work. And last but not least, thank you Gary for the opportunity to work with you again!
Cathy

I am still in awe of your carving, Cathy! The nessmuk gets looked at and handled everyday.
I swear... it looks as though the wolves are jumping off the stag handle. The 3-D effect is
unbelievable!

Back