A few knives just off the bench

Scott Davidson

Well , i thought its been a while since that i have posted some knives , so heres a few more to look at.
The first knife is a 12 inch blade 440c filet knife made from 3/32 ss from Aldo. The second pic is of a few of my small skinners, also 440c ss. 3 have ivory micarta , and one has black canvas micarta. The next pic is of a black canvas handled tactical knife, also 440c , with a kydex sheath. It has a blasted finish over the complete knife, then it gets wiped down with some boiled linseed oil. I like the dull,non glare finish it puts on the blade. The last knife is a reversed edge fighting knife, also 440c. I put on some barbed wire micarta handles, and buffed them out real good. aiat has a kydex sheath for it as well. Thanks for lookin at my work. Scott

Well after i posted the pics, i see i didnt get them in the correct order. They are exactly backwards .

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Very interesting reverse fighter. Dont think I have ever seen one done like that before. Very good work there!

Hey Scott, I'm way out in the woods just barely have a signal for my iPhone. I can't see these knives very well on this little screen but I know if you made them they are GREAT !

Very nice work- like all of them especially the last one with the barbed wire - reminds me of a Scrofa - cool knife.

Back