A Craftsmens Legacy

Gliden07

Just watched this show with Tim Zowada. Very interesting he smelts his own steel. Very interesting show!

Yeah, I really like the show. He shows a nice variety of different craftsmen (and craftswomen).

There's an entire episode on KD's own Kevin R. Cashen. Very interesting.

If my kids want to watch something on the computer, they get to watch that the last while, which is only once or twice a week... they have now had 5 or 6 new careers in the last month or so, they are thinking maybe they will need hobbies too...

There's an entire episode on KD's own Kevin R. Cashen.

Any idea which season and episode it is? I'd like to find it.

edit: I just found it, episode 1, season 4, and not yet able to watch full episode online yet.

Last edited:
Eric Gorges and his crew just sent me my copy of a DVD of the 4th season so I can watch my episode. I have not seen it yet and am in no hurry because of how self-conscious I might get from watching myself, but I have been told it is good.

I wanted to chime in here to give the Craftsman Legacy crew a huge thumbs up. In this day and age when television seems to be solely focused on the entertaining spectacle, with little thought of educating about crafts with dignity, I have worked with a few television producers now and most have been less than a positive experience. Eric Gorges and his crew at a Craftsman’s Legacy where true professionals that were a pleasure to work with. They truly care about educating the public and showing the best craftsman they can find with the utmost respect for the subject matter.

Eric Gorges is a craftsman himself, a metalworker. While we worked on the filming, I enjoyed talking with him about what we do and how to educate the public about it. The care that the crew took with every shot was every bit as intense as I am on a blade. I couldn’t work as hard every day as the Crafstman’s Legacy crew do to get things just right. After my experience, I would highly recommend this show even if I hadn’t been episode one of season four. Which, by they way, you can watch if you join the Legacy Society, on their website, which is free at http://www.craftsmanslegacy.com/episodes/season_4

Tim Zowada's episode was excellent. I wish it would have been an hour longer. I haven't seen Kevin's episode yet but now there is a link I'm off to watch it.
....well it appears the link is to a preview and we will have to wait for it to "air"

Kevin I will be checking this out. I really enjoy the show and binge watched the entire first season!

From what I can find, only seasons 1, 2, & 3 are online for viewing at this time. Maybe they'll put season 4 up soon. Sure am looking forward to watching season 4, episode 1:)

Y
From what I can find, only seasons 1, 2, & 3 are online for viewing at this time. Maybe they'll put season 4 up soon. Sure am looking forward to watching season 4, episode 1:)

Yeah I signed up too. The only thing you can watch on KCs episode is the trailer.

Back