A Big THANK YOU to Tracy and his Staff!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
While the rest of us are typing Merry Christmas, I would also like to give credit where it's due. I'd like to express my sincere thanks to Tracy and his Staff for providing this forum, and all their efforts behind the scenes. Over the years I have been a member of many different knife forums, but can honestly say, this one is the BEST! That's not only due to the wonderful folks who are members/participate, but more so to the leadership and devotion from Tracy and his Staff.

Thank you Tracy and Staff for providing such a friendly, caring environment, and for all the hard work I know goes on......that most never see.

You're right Ed - Tracy and staff do provide a really nice place for us all to meet, but it's folks like, Calvin, Bruce.... and so many other folks who share the knowledge that makes it possible for beginners like me to learn so much. THANK YOU all for helping make this a GREAT place.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ken H>

I have to agree. This site is awesome with very friendly and knowledgeable folks! Thanks.

That is one thing I can say for Tracy, his wife and those behind the lines. There has never been nothing but good vibrations here, no matter if you are new or if you have been here a while! Not to mention the store or how they interact with the folks of this forum.

That brings me to the folks who frequent this forum, you all are bunch of good Joe's, John's, Henry's, etc................ (you get the point) and that is not to forget the gals here either. Even though their numbers are small. We all know if it weren't for a good woman somewhere behind us we wouldn't be who we are today!!!

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!!

I will say prayer for all that next year is better than the last!!

I whole heartedly agree with everything said here. Thanks Tracy, and staff, for all the hard work you do to make this possible. And thanks to all the great people here. It's a pleasure knowing you, even if I haven't met you. Yet.
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Back