9.5" Chef knife. Stainless and Amboyna burl

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Finished this one over the weekend. Its my standard 240mm or 9.5" Chef knife with beautiful Amboyna burl. I love working with this wood. The smell is very pleasant, and the wood almost always finishes out beautifully.

Blade is AEB-L with brass pins and single mosaic.

Thanks for looking, As always, comments and critiques welcomed.

Fantastic work! I really like the contrast of the curling wood grain and the straight lines created by the liner material.

-- Lee

It looks stunning, Randy. And the little intersection of the dividers/liners shows amazing attention to detail!

With Amboyna burl like this I am always very happy with the finished handles! Thanks much for the comments and encouragement!

God Bless YA
Randy

That makes for a stunning knife. I really love how you divided with the liner material, the contrast really sets the whole thing off! You should be real proud of that one!! :happy:

I also like how you sneaked in the H in the middle pin of the handle. You need one like your logo with the three H's!:les::biggrin:

i like this it looks great. ive been wanting to make a chefs knife for my dad whos loves to cook but i might just get one from you.

Back