4 More puffin folders available.

Chuck Gedraitis Knives

Here are the finished pictures. I have more of each knife but to keep the file small I have attached 2 of each. They are all 5-3/4in long and have blades that are 2-3/8. The main bevels are hollow ground and the false edges are flat ground. All knives have stainless hardware including a lanyard pin in the back. All are SPF

1. Blade is made from Rob Thomas Spirograph stainless damascus. Handles are Titanium with dovetail cutouts for grip and looks. CF backspacer. The lock is inlaid and the clip is set for tip down carry.

2. Blade is made from 154CM stainless. Handles are Titanium with carbon fiber inlay. The scales have an orangepeel finish and the CF inlays are polished. The lock has also been inlay-ed and the clip is set for tip up carry. Stainless backspacer.

3. Blade is made from 154CM stainless. The bolsters are Rob Thomas Stainless basket weave pattern damascus. The bolster screw have been hidden for a cleaner look. The scales are Tan G-10. The Ti liners have been anodized purple. Stainless backspacer. Clip is set for tip up carry.

4.**** SPF*** Blade is made from random pattern carbon damascus. The bolster are copper/niobium and the scales are carbon fiber. The bolster screw have been hidden for a cleaner look. The titanium liners have been anodized blue and the damascus clip is set for tip up carry. Stainless backspacer.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Chuck

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

Last edited: