3 of the latest

LR Harner

ita picture dump:)
the blades are all over 307mm longe (edge length ) so there some reall slicers for sure
cpm154 3/32 thick spine and full flat ground 2 are belt finished the other is a hand rub
dsc03391sm.jpg

dsc03393sm.jpg

dsc03387sm.jpg

dsc03389sm.jpg

dsc03390sm.jpg

dsc03385sm.jpg

dsc03396sm.jpg

Great looking pieces. I'm really diggin the rag micarta on the first one.

I'm not usually a fan of rag micarta but man that one really works great on that knife! Nicely done.

SDS

thanks guys i have benn making the kitchen stuf for a few years now so i hope im gettign the hang of it :p) i will keep pushing myself to try different things while making sure to keep the kitchen knife a kitchen knife and not a KSO

black ash is one of the handels and i can set you guys up with the stablizer maybe as they are looking to expand into the knife makers world
they have been working on this stuf for a few years and have been in the pen turning world and makeing stuff for woodcraft to sell

thanks guys and dave you ll have the 2 we talked about soon but sorry guys they will not be quite as fancy as they were my house knives adn im due to try a new steel

other side of this tho is i have a line on W2 to make some kitchen knives out of so that should be fun

I've got no problems saying your work is at the top of what's around now. I am really blown away by your knives and razors.

If you don't mind... How thin are you getting at the edge before sharpening?

most the time under .007 but it depends on the buyer and knife style

you tell me you want thin and you will get a retarded thin edge on the other side of that i have had buyers ask for a mmore ham handed friendly edge and they get that too

that is the reall trick in mkaing a "stock" knife for sale (you hav eto avg oiut the specs to try adn make the most ppl happy)

Back