2022 Knife in the Hat, Well it's getting to be that time of year

@FD Kingery does that change who I make for?
No sir, too much paperwork. the list remains the same and anyone who joins later is add at the bottom. Ok having just said that, lets make the cut-off to join Dec 15th. Up to that point anyone can join and add their name to the bottom of the list. If anyone thinks that might not be fair for any reason speak now. My goal is simply to let as many people as wants to participate to have tbe opportunity. My thanks to all who have or will signed on.

No sir, too much paperwork. the list remains the same and anyone who joins later is add at the bottom. Ok having just said that, lets make the cut-off to join Dec 15th. Up to that point anyone can join and add their name to the bottom of the list. If anyone thinks that might not be fair for any reason speak now. My goal is simply to let as many people as wants to participate to have tbe opportunity. My thanks to all who have or will signed on.

So...I just add my name to the bottom like this?

FD Kingery
Gene Kimmi
MT Bob (Please confirm)
opaul
Chris Railey
Dennis Morland
Owl
Buhlmann
Ken H
chrisstaniar (Please confirm)
CDHumiston

I don't think so. I think we are making for the name below us. Last guy on the list makes for the first guy at the top.

I may be wrong. Someone please chime in...
That was my understanding as well but FD said to keep it as is and as of that point I was making one for him.

That was my understanding as well but FD said to keep it as is and as of that point I was making one for him.

I think as people are added to the bottom the person who makes the knife for the person at the top changes.

Maybe FD can clarify. I'm good with whatever the rules are. I'm just going to make the best knife I can and send it to who I'm told...

Hey everyone, FD is Fred, my dad who is also a knife maker is also a Fred so we got in the habit of signing everyting with our initials so we could tell who was who, of course then I had a son and named him Fred, so we call him "Also". Ok family history aside last name on the list makes for the first everyone else make for the name below thiers.

I went a little crazy this weekend and darn near finished my KITH knife and forgot to take WIP photos! Maybe I'll make another one so I can get some pics of the work...maybe not. I guess it will depend on how much I like the one I'm working on...

I got a message from Benjy and he would like to be a part of the KITH. I say az long as anyone feels they can finish in Jan. they should be welcome. So Benjy confirm you are onboard and Welcome

Las thought, anyone still wanting to participate should confirm by the end of December. We'll have to make that the cut off so everyone will know who to send to. Thanks

Yes sir, I am in!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

FD Kingery
Gene Kimmi
MT Bob (Please confirm)
opaul
Chris Railey
Dennis Morland
Owl
Buhlmann
Ken H
chrisstaniar (Please confirm)
CDHumiston
Benjy

Las thought, anyone still wanting to participate should confirm by the end of December. We'll have to make that the cut off so everyone will know who to send to. Thanks
I just received another order for a custom knife to be made in January. So, I'm going to drop out from the KITH this year.

I have Ken H's KITH completed. Do we post pics here? Let Ken post pics? Keep it super secret?

Pics uploaded to separate thread. This was fun!

Last edited:
Back