2021 KITH???

I'll put in as a 'maybe'. With my wife's health and my daughter's surgery, it's been a difficult year. And I have cataract surgery coming up on my left eye next week. Then the other eye two weeks later. Maybe I can actually see what I'm doing after that.

I'm game! I enjoyed making the one for Chris Railey last year. Fingers crossed I actually get one in return this year.

Man, I didn't see that Mr. Walker got stiffed. This should be something we can remedy with some simple changes to the swap. i.e., post a knife to officially enter.

Man, I didn't see that Mr. Walker got stiffed. This should be something we can remedy with some simple changes to the swap. i.e., post a knife to officially enter.
Gene had to wait quite a while for his from me...Ended up very ill for a long time. His patience and the beautiful big Bowie knife he made me spurred me on....and he finally got it.

I will still have to bow out as I still owe people knives (haven't taken money but did make promises I couldn't keep) So, next year for me...hopefully!

Not really sure. I chalked it up to a "maybe a life got in the way" sort of thing. I learned so much from the one I made, it was well worth it!
He should have communicated to you that he was having trouble but just to not say anything is inexcusable. Whoever the guy is should be banned from participating in future KITHs. That’s no better than being a thief in my book.

Back