2017 Knifemaker Christmas Gift Exchange (Better late then never)

I ran into a little glitch today, in that I had to work overtime which didn't allow me to get this done before I went in. I tried doing it on my phone, but was too difficult to navigate with my small screen and fat fingers. I've drawn the names, I just need to notify everyone. Thanks for your patience.

Everyone should have gotten an IM with the name and address of your recipient; Well, everyone except one person. That's because LARRY FRANKLIN still has not gotten me his new address. I know he moved over the summer, otherwise I would have just used his address from last year. If you are friends with LARRY FRANKLIN here or on FB please send him a message that I need his address. He'll appreciate all the attention! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New year everyone. No matter how you celebrate the season, spend it with family and the ones you love!

Thank you for doing this, Jess. My family and friends have been so impressed by this. Finding an “online” group of such good people is, unfortunately, beyond difficult. We should all be grateful that this hobby/profession chose us. I am equally as grateful to have found such a kind, helpful, and skillful group of folks to guide me. Knifedogs rock! Happy holidays to all!

Thank you for doing this, Jess. My family and friends have been so impressed by this. Finding an “online” group of such good people is, unfortunately, beyond difficult. We should all be grateful that this hobby/profession chose us. I am equally as grateful to have found such a kind, helpful, and skillful group of folks to guide me. Knifedogs rock! Happy holidays to all!
Amen!!.
I have learned so much from this group of fine folks. Thank you!!

I had a break in the busy Christmas schedule and actually sent my package out today. Should be delivered on Friday 12/22/2017. Just in time for Christmas. Merry Christmas to all...

My package went out today also - should be there (edit)Thursday. This is fun..... Just like Christmas {g}:);)

Last edited:
Mine is going out tomorrow morning!
Yep, made it to the post office around 7:30 this morning.

Last edited:
Well Kevin, I'll be the first to post photos of my Christmas present from YOU! A nice set of imitation pearl scales, and is that Bacote scales? OR perhaps Cocobolo? The nickel silver pins are good since I like to use Nickel Silver rather than stainless steel. Since nickel silver is so much softer than SS, it seems to sand with the wood better. THANK YOU!!! Christmas is so much fun {g}

Merry Christmas and a Happy 'n Safe New Year to all.

Ken H>

IMG_2561.jpg

Well Ty infected me with his wood addiction problem! He sent two beautiful blocks of wood, Hawaiian Koa and curly Redwood, both stabilized! I can't wait to put them on blades!

Back