2017 I.C.C.E. Knife Show in Kansas City

Justin Presson

I know it is still a couple months away but I am so burnt out at my real job I need a day of looking at fantastic knives.

So who all is going? Are you going as abuyer, maker with a table, vendor or looker?

I plan to attend. If anyone has the show flyer post it up and I would like to see if they are doing the seminars on Friday again, I always learn something.

JP

Sorry man, I'm not going this year. Make sure to take lots of photos.

Instead I'm going to the Gathering in Vegas. I've never been to this show, but I can't pass up a chance to go to Vegas with good friends, and look at knives!

Sorry man, I'm not going this year. Make sure to take lots of photos.

Instead I'm going to the Gathering in Vegas. I've never been to this show, but I can't pass up a chance to go to Vegas with good friends, and look at knives!

I understand, I hear thats a pretty cool show Im sure it will be hard to have a good time :)
I will try to take some pics and post up.

I know it is still a couple months away but I am so burnt out at my real job I need a day of looking at fantastic knives.

So who all is going? Are you going as abuyer, maker with a table, vendor or looker?

I plan to attend. If anyone has the show flyer post it up and I would like to see if they are doing the seminars on Friday again, I always learn something.

JP

I'll be there Justin.

JP
Why are all the good knife shows on the East coast? This show is on my bucket list.

I am thinking very hard about attending on Saturday as an observer. My kids have a football game on Friday. Just depends on how it all works out.

Ty where do you live again? We are in the middle of the country a hope skip and a jump from anywhere ;)
Montana... Nothing is a close here. When we travel we don't talk about miles traveled. It's how many hours to get somewhere.
It looks like Kansas City is only a 15 hour drive from here. Maybe 16 with getting gas and food. Not bad I might have to plan on next year.

Montana... Nothing is a close here. When we travel we don't talk about miles traveled. It's how many hours to get somewhere.
It looks like Kansas City is only a 15 hour drive from here. Maybe 16 with getting gas and food. Not bad I might have to plan on next year.

I live in WV and it's still almost a 12 hour drive for me to get to Kansas City. I may try going this year, I have 10 vacation days my boss is begging me to get used up lol.

I took a screen shot of what seminars the ICCE website had on it for friday. I plan attending, especially the slip joint one I have the itch to make some slip joints.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170810-174403.png
    Screenshot_20170810-174403.png
    350.4 KB · Views: 12
Like that time you and I went Justin, they've got the classes two at a time. I wish they would all run back to back so you didn't have to choose. I'm coming to KC for the eclipse, but not sure about the show yet.

Well, I was looking at Columbia and Jefferson City first, but they are booked, packed! Then I started looking at St. Joseph, but again packed out. I guess we'll stay in KC, just haven't figured out a cool place to watch yet. Might just drive out of town a little that day and try to find somewhere not too crowded.

Back