2014 Lonestar Knife Expo

wardog

The 2014 Lonestar Knife Expo will be imbedded with the gun show again this year! We need to support this show if we want it continue! Last year it was mostly a flop, but it was the first year at this venue. Hopefully the organizers, knifemakers, and suppliers have learned and can get the word out ( lack of advertising hurt last year) While I would like to see a more centrally located show in Texas, I will continue support as many shows as I can but travel time is another cost factor that has to be figured in.

I'll be there. Last year wasn't all bad, wasn't all good. This year should be much improved, but a show is only as good as the makers who support it. Y'all come on out!

This is getting close, any other makers attending? This will be my first show to attend and I am really excited to talk to other knife makers and see their work as all my interaction so far have been over the net.

Stan do you have contact info? I'd like to get a table to liquidate some of this handle material I have here and some knives.

Mike, I grabbed this from the website. Hope to see you there. I would love to talk to anybody from KD while there.

For more information you can always contact:

Jerry Moen
jmoen@moencustomknives.com
or call: 972-839-1609

Mike, I grabbed this from the website. Hope to see you there. I would love to talk to anybody from KD while there.

For more information you can always contact:

Jerry Moen
jmoen@moencustomknives.com
or call: 972-839-1609

Thanks, Akey. I called Mr. Moen and they still have some tables available. I'm sending my check for mine tonight so I hope to see you guys there.

Back