2013 Members Choice Awards

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
All right folks we need your input. I have been nominating people all over the place, so much we might have to call it "Brad's choice awards". Take a look around knifedogs and nominate your favorite knife, ax, leather work, etc. Feel free to nominate yourself as well.

Time to refresh this thread and get everyone over to the member choice awards to post up their favorites. If your having trouble getting your favorite makers pictures to post I'm sure a quick PM to them would get you a clean link.

There are a lot of makers here that are staying quiet and flying under the radar on this.

I would even urge makers to enter themselves in some of the categories. This is no time to be shy and bashful. If any of us want to make and sell knives for a living, or even just for extra cash as a hobby for that matter, you have to be willing to promote yourself. Put your work out there for people to see every chance you get.

There's no downside here and there are no losers. So get over there and make this a big event. The more, the merrier.

That is all. :)

There's no downside here and there are no losers. So get over there and make this a big event. The more, the merrier.
That's for sure, only a few days left to get your choice in.

Where is the thread?
Probably right in front of me.
A link would make it easy for lazy old farts like myself.

Four days remaining to get your choice in. We only have two people nominated for the category of TOP DOG. I'm sure there are lots of people you can think of that fit into this category

Time is a ticking down, here is your reminder. We are going to wrap up nominations on the 18th. Get them in while you still can

Thanks for all of your work on this, Brad. I have a few more categories to post my nominations and will do so tonight. It is very hard to pick from all of the crazy beautiful knives posted this year.

It is very hard to pick from all of the crazy beautiful knives posted this year

You can post more than one nomination, but you still only have one vote. The one vote is the hard part, there is no shortage of talent on knifedogs. We will be locking the nominations on the 18th so get them in while you can.

Just as a refresher here are the categories

Non-Tactical Fixed Blade
Tactical Fixed Blade
Non-Tactical Folder
Tactical-Folder
Best New Builder
Tomahawks, Axes and Swords
Leatherworks
Neo-Tribal / Bushcraft
Best Forum educator
Top Dog

Kitchen knives has been added this year (Thanks Boss)

Don't worry I will let up once we get the votes are in and the winners declared :)

Back