• Roger Cook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
1. This is one of our 'Special People" awards. Here we are looking for a member who was instrumental in educating other members whether it was by hosting any type of Clinic, Hammer-In or online Work In Progress threads.

2. This member should personify a willingness to help others and share their knowledge in an unselfish manner.

3. Photos not required.

I would like to put in art summers, wayne jarret, both have helped me a great deal.
I would also like to throw in kevin cashens name huge help in heat treating, and anything you ask any of these guys they would go to great lengths to help you.

Michael Omachearley and Steve Janik, These two guy's have been a HUGE help in my knife making... Thanks to both of you guy's

I'm putting up Keith Johnson, Les Voorhees and Roger Cook for their past and continued support to this forum and their great work at the 1st Annual KD Hammer In and many more to come.

Steve

Ed Caffrey, one of the most selfless knifemakers I've spoken with. Helped me a great deal with references on a rotary platen, durometer hardness on a wheel, and lots of other things. Great guy and always helpful. Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back