2 New Hunters available

J. Neilson

Hello all,
Here are a few more pieces available right before the holiday crush. Here we have two of my most popular Hunter models, the Double-dyed Clip-point Hunter & my “Dark Forest” Drop-point Hunter. I hope you like them all.
Thanks again,
J.

"Double-dyed" Clip-point Hunter
001_180.jpg

Here is another variation of my Clip-point Hunter. This piece has a 5 5/8" blade forged from 5160 high carbon spring steel with a hand-rubbed finish. The guard, spacer, pin and lanyard liner are all stainless steel. This nicely contoured handle is double dyed (blues and purples) and stabilized A-grade Maple burl wood with a throat of stabilized Birch wood. The overall length of this knife is 10 3/8" and it comes with a tooled leather blade sheath with a belt loop and retention strap by Lance Parrish.
Price, with leather sheath: $625.00, plus shipping.

002_195.jpg

003_203.jpg

004_213.jpg

006_188.jpg

"Dark Forest" Field/Drop-point Knife
007_181.jpg

Here is a re-creation of my "Forest Ghost" model in Cru-forge V and a bit ... darker.
This full-tang Drop-point Hunter is forged from edge-quenched Cru-forge V high carbon steel with a 4 1/2" cutting edge, top clip and a file worked thumb rest. The entire knife, tang and all, has my "antiqued" finish. The handle scales are stabilized and green dyed, Exhibition-grade Maple Burl wood that has been done in a "palm swell" style. The scales are secured with stainless steel handle bolts with a matching lanyard liner. The overall length on this knife is 9 1/2" and it comes with a fully tooled leather pouch sheath with a belt loop by Lance Parrish.
Price, with leather sheath: $525.00, plus shipping.

008_172.jpg

009_171.jpg

010_152.jpg

013_90.jpg

Back