2 D2 Hunters by Wind River Wild

Taryn

Okay, so I posted them kind of high because I didn't want to seem like I was undercutting anyone, but these puppies need to go so I am dropping the price!
Hey guys, I am new to this forum, I have been making knives for about 8 months now, and naturally I am addicted. I am selling my first and second knives on my way to a 2 x 72 grinder. They are actually my 2nd and third knives but my first one looked like a steak knife, a steak hunter if you will. Anyways, I am a big hunter so I really like to make knives that I would use in the field. I discounted these because they definitely aren't perfect aesthetically, but I think they look pretty good, and man do they slice! Since these are my first knives, if you buy one of these and don't like it, I will take it back no questions asked with a full refund. I can take paypal at tarync.6@gmail.com. Someone please let me know if I posted these incorrectly, or breached some manner of forum etiquette. Or if the prices are not accurate. I am new at this. Thanks guys!
Anyways, here they are

#1 Steel: D2, with an acid finish patina 4 3/8 " x 1 1/4"
Handle, zebra wood with g10 bolster and mosaic pins
Overall length is 8 1/2 "
Sheath is made by me 8 ounce veg tan leather, with a small tech-lock for vertical or horizontal carry
Asking 50
knife 1.jpgknife 1-2.jpgKnife 1-3.jpgKnife 1-5.jpg

#2 Steel D2 400 grit satin finish 4 3/8" x 1 1/4" blade
Handle: stabilized walnut burl with carbon fiber bolsters and mosaic pin
Overall length is 8 3/4 "
Sheath is made by me 8 ounce veg tan leather made for vertical or horizontal carry
Asking 100 TYD
IMG_2126.jpgIMG_2127.jpgIMG_2128.jpgIMG_2131.jpgKnife 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back