1500 Posts Giveaway!!!

The other day I was sanding the front of some slap handles. I had them off the knife with 3 pins in them and sanded and buffed the front. Then I thought why did I make the pins so long, so I cut them off just wider than the two slabs. Well as soon as i picked up the knife I remembered they had to be long enough to go thru the tang too. Nothing do then but smile and say boy that was stupid and cut some more pins.

Doug
Jn 3:16

Bro, the trick is to pretend you meant to do that, so yu'd have a set of trial pins just for that purpose :D

I'll be in for another day. Ok so you have to use your imagination on this one. I'm setting up a plasma cutter to cut disks out of an 8' by 20' piece of 1/4" plate steel. I need to move the plate over about an 1/8' so prceed to hook a crow bar under the edge to to slide it on the slats a little. Yes I was wearing safety glasses, yes it was early morning, no I was obviously not thinking straight because I used the curved edge of the bar instead of the long flat end and no I was not standing to the side of the bar. You guessed it right. Bar slips out from under plate and smack right in the forhead. still have the scar from that brainstorm.:bud:

I once got my hair stuck in a power drill :D that was when i had long hippy hair, went to about my shoulders. I know that still makes me laugh :D

I had my appendix pulled out through my bellybutton. I also had a hole (the incision) inside a hole (my belly button). And I just saw my belly button for the first time today since last Saturday.

Thanks Ernie! Your lunchbox is cool -- I don't care what they say!

Last week I was doing a fencing job with a buddy.
I weild a pretty mean set of post-hole diggers,so I was givin' 'er on one hole at the back of the heavily treed property...
In the heavy undergrowth,I didn't notice a wire that was strung along the property-line,(don't ask me whyhuh1) and when I went to plunge the post-hole diggers into the sod,I hit that tightly strung wire and the diggers sprung back and whacked me in the forehead...just as my buddy came around the corner.
I was staggering around momentarily blinded by pain,and he was rolling on the grass with tears of laughter running down his face...
(He might be my buddy again in a couple more years ;) )

One time I slipped on a banana peel in front of a big group of people. Before that, I thought that only happened in cartoons.

Wow Ernie! You must have a lot of time on your hands cuz I only have 1/6 the posts that you do. Just think how many more knives you'd have done if you weren't posting so much. Congrats on 1500 and glad you are around here so much.

Pat

HEHEHEHE... I can get my 2 yr old son to giggle just by mentioning "pulling daddy's finger".

Wife not very impressed :(

At the last gun/knife show I attended, I was holding my 8 month old son. Lady walks up to me and says I think you spilled your coffee. I look down and had poo running out of his diaper and down my shirt and on to my jeans!!

Thanks for the chance Ernie. Thats one hell of a lot of posts!

2thumbs Some of you guys really made me laugh!!!

Remember you can enter once per day!!!

Lets get this filled up;)

you know you've been single for too long when...
Today I was heading up to the store,and saw a stunning gal at the bus-stop.
She had a glorious mane of raven's-wing blue-black curly hair cascading down her back,almost to her magnificent ...um...belt...
I rarely stare,but I was so mesmerized I couldn't take my eyes of her,and when she offered me a smile,I couldn't help but puff my chest out a little,put an extra swagger into my strut...and promptly slam the side of my head into a stop sign post.
(Now,in my ideal world,she would have cradled my head to her bosom to comfort me,but no...)
As I reeled in a dizzy circle,I saw that she was about to rupture something trying not to laugh out loud...
:(
I shoulda kept that helmet my momma made me wear when I was a kid:D

I don't remember if I have done this before today. Does that mean that I'm getting old.....er.

No woman I've ever dated has ever found it the least bit amusing when she caught me admiring the scenery. :( "Honest, baby, I was looking over her shoulder at the sunset!"... never works :eek:

No woman I've ever dated has ever found it the least bit amusing when she caught me admiring the scenery. :( "Honest, baby, I was looking over her shoulder at the sunset!"... never works :eek:

that's why you should find a gal who has the same appreciation,and tastes in women as you!2thumbs
(just think of it as an EcoFriendly move:3 of you shower and save water!) ;)

Last edited:
Back