Recent content by Meridian Blades

  1. Meridian Blades

    VFD and Motor Wiring

    Yeah had to buy a new pulley for the new motor.... Not a big deal. Old motor runs fine but it's a beast in size / weight and just shows how things have more become more compact over time. OLD KMG got some new "go fasters" hahahahaha. Added the double stack before the last paint job but still...
  2. Meridian Blades

    VFD and Motor Wiring

    Got the old Penta drive hooked up to the new motor and the tilt grinder hooked up to the new VFD and motor as well. Still need to tweak everything else on the grinders etc. Im slow but its all part of the shop over haul.....
  3. Meridian Blades

    VFD and Motor Wiring

    More progress pics but not quite ready to wire things yet....
  4. Meridian Blades

    VFD and Motor Wiring

    Yeah I will get after this soon. Putting the grinder together first, and then the wiring will come next. Thanks for the help. -Larry Went red on the frame for this one.
  5. Meridian Blades

    VFD and Motor Wiring

    Thanks Sean I think I have one. Appreciate it
  6. Meridian Blades

    VFD and Motor Wiring

    Sorry the new motor and VFD for my SECOND grinder is what I pictures of above and I was needing help with. If you or someone else has wired these up and took pics I would love to see them. Otherwise I thought I could look at my KMG set up and try and follow that set up. I would guess its...
  7. Meridian Blades

    VFD and Motor Wiring

    These seem to be pretty popular choices for motor and controller. Anyone have pics when they wired theirs up? I have a KMG set up I could look at for example but thought maybe someone here has done this already. Pics show the VFD and Motor Thanks Larry.
  8. Meridian Blades

    Are these real ???

    Yes real .......... I own a few blocks still.
  9. Meridian Blades

    Nice Surprise

    Yeah these are old 80's blades, so you are prob right.
  10. Meridian Blades

    Nice Surprise

    Looking thru an old box, and ran across these minty lil folders from back in the day.
  11. Meridian Blades

    Belts Organized

    They were hanging all over the place before, yeah it works I think
  12. Meridian Blades

    Belts Organized

    Got these belts organized finally. 4" PVC tubing and caps.
  13. Meridian Blades

    Havent back on here for awhile.... lots of same folks and lots of new folks.

    Havent back on here for awhile.... lots of same folks and lots of new folks.
Back
Top