Wednesday night giveaway,Starts Tonight

Congratulations James. I have no doubt you'll love this knife. It looks great!

I liked this one a lot, so I contacted Keith and commissioned one for myself since I couldn't win a one man marble tournament.
I'll post pics when I get it and you guys can drool.

Steve

We have a winner!

# 4 James Terrio
Congrats James,PM me your info

Sorry I took so long,my computer lost the signal just as I went to post.

God bless,Keith

Holy smokes! I can't believe I won. Man, if there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.

Wow, I'm stoked!! Thank you very much :) PM incoming!

Dang, did I mention I'm excited? :D

Hey, folks, maybe I wasn't clear enough... great googly moogly, I'm so thankful to win this knife!!

Sorry (not!) for being so giddy. Heh!

There will be another GAW very soon, aimed at beginning knifemakers. Something I've been meaning to do for a while. Thank you Keith, for being a good example to us all. May God bless you and your loved ones!

BTW in case y'all didn't notice, I'm really stoked about winning this knife. :D

Last edited:
terrio darn it I wanted to ask if I could enter. Im always to late lmao congrats nice knife.

Hey guys I want to(again) thank all of you who participated.I really enjoyed doing this.
James,I hope you enjoy it,but most of all I am hoping it will give you good service.
To be honest,this knife will be the first knife I have made,that will be going to someone I have not met face to face,although I feel like I know most of you guys.I am just as nervous as if I had sold it to James.

I want to say Thanks to Mr.Steve for his purchase,also Thank you for your help an advice.It is those like him and others
that make these things happen.

God bless,Keith

Last edited:
Back