The SNEKG Hammer-In at Indian George's

Thats right IG ... I scored a whole jar of smoked salsa. Great stuff..

I'll send you an etched ulu when I get it finished.

ernie

Hey IG,

Seeing as it's Tuesday morning I figured I would chime in and see if you had recovered yet:). Hope all is well. Did you happen to see my bottle of Old Grand Dad?:)

IG saw the bottom of Old Grandad and blessed everything and everyone in sight with it, some of it made it to his mouth though:D:D:D

Jeff

hey this is paul sabins kid greg. saturday was my first time at a hammer-in, and me and my girl jess both had a blast and cant wait till the next one. we're both hooked. thanks for having us down.

every one talks about IG recovering.... He must have had some bad egg salad?:cool:
:rolleyes:

every one talks about IG recovering.... He must have had some bad egg salad?:cool:
:rolleyes:

Yeh, that "egg salad" made for some "eggciting" moments!!!:D:D:D

Murph, his "quench tank" is a little rich all the time!!!:D:D:D

Jeff

Wayne,

I wish I could make it up there to meet you, God knows I wish I had the money to get the grinder from you too. It'll be too much to come up there again so soon, so hope to see you another time.

Jeff

Eggxactly!!! I'm glad I only had a few ounces of the Egg Salad. It wasn't Eggxactly Enough but it was Eggcelent Egg Salad:D

Jeff, try living down south or out west and you will find that everything in New England is in the neighborhood.

I may have a grinder there with your name on it. Or at least a motor. Do you want 1.5 or 2 hp?:haha:

Wayne, as long as you take I.O.U's, I'm in. Give me the works!!!:D

Jeff

Back