Stormy Weather

thank you sir. Will be following up shortly with some more pics of the fully finished knife and sheath. Then I get to wait anxiously by the post office for awhile!

That is magnificent! Excellent workmanship on both the knife and the sheath (so far). Can't wait to see the final package!

I'm glad I read this thread to the end so far. That is a fantastic knife and while I would not commission one for myself I have truely enjoyed seeing this creative work.

Now to remember to check back to see the final package.

the sheath is nearing completion...and WOW! is all I have to say about it so far.

1-4.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

The blackened copper on the tip of the sheath REALLY ties it all together and makes an awesome sheath, into an extraordinary sheath!

I'm not sure yet how to post full sized pictures from my new fototime account, but if you click on these you'll get to the page and be able to view full size if you so desire

Stormy Weather is almost done!

Stormy Weather is complete, and will be on her way to her new home very soon.

I can't say enough about how much of a joy it was to work with Magnus on this project. His Art embodied everything and more that I had imagined it could.

For those of you who are concerned that I will use this knife and spoil its perfect finish, I say; alright already. With this piece, I finally must admit that I have become a 'Collector'. Magnus has turned me into a one, and the only use that I now foresee for this blade is inspiration and the joy of experiencing a unique creation any time I want, and to share it with others.

We have further plans, however, which will take the edge off my hankerin to use Stormy Weather for the purpose she was designed for. Stay tuned...

I am glad to finally have compleated the knife for you Lorien!
It has been a true pleasure to work on this project with you!

Here are a few more pictures of the knife:

12-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

8-4.jpg

17.jpg

14-2.jpg

Regards
/Magnus

Back