St. Patrick's Day GAW!

I have to apologize guys. I've looked and looked and looked but I cannot find the pic I was looking for to post. I have a photo of me at the (in uniform) at the gift shop in the Dublin Internantional Airport (I was on my way to Iraq the last time) and I'm wearing a huge leprchuan hat. I really wanted to post it in this thread, but for the life of me I can't find it.

I'll keep looking for it.

We have a winner! Post number 36... BRad704, pm me your address and I'll get your super-duper St Pat's Day surprise prize on the way!

Thanks for playing along guys, it's been fun :biggrin:

thanks James and thanks guys... ill let you know this "surprise" is once i have it in hand... :)

Cool mug, Rudy. :)

Brad, check your mailbox, USPS tracking says your prize was delivered today! Hope it brings you a little smile.

Thanks again to all for playing, it was fun :biggrin:

Yep, got it today! :D I am SO excited to get something done with this! I am thinking about a small fighter with the green and gold theme, and a kydex sheath to match. I already have the blades, just needed the handle material.

Thanks again James!

Poser-shot of my new goodies... and a plug for the man who made it all happen...
2011-03-24%2016.20.21.jpg

Back