St. Patrick's Day GAW!

Pat and Mike have been down at O'Malley's Pub havin' a few pints (well quite a few). About 1:00 am they start walking (staggering) home. As they pass by the local distillery with all of its lights on.
Pat turns to Mike and says, "See, I told ye that ye couldn' drink it all."
Mike replies, "Yeah, but ye can see well enough that I got 'em workn' overtime."

And for those of you who remember the Irish Rovers (a folk music quartet) hit song that ended,
"Well, I don't know where you've been my friend but I see you won first prize."

Read this wee bit o' Irish folklore this morning while having breakfast,

"Frosted Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious".

The Late Wife
A man named O'Callaghan was getting increasingly angry at his wife and shouted upstairs to her. "Hurry up or we will be late for our reservation." "Oh, hush your mouth, O'Callaghan," she said. "Haven't I told you I would be ready in a minute for the last hour?"

irishleprechaunpot.gif

On another night Pat and Mike were back bending an elbow at O'Malley's. Pat decided to go on home but Mike was going to stay and have another pint. Pat decided to take the short cut through the cemetery. Well wouldn't you know that a fresh grave had been dug right in the route that he was taking and he fell in. Pat tried climbing out but the walls were to straight up and the grave was to deep. After a while and when Pat was tired out from his efforts he decided to just sit down in the corner and wait for morning when the grave diggers would come by and get him out.
After Mike finished his additional pint (or two) he decided to take the same short cut home and fell in the same grave. He started jumping up, trying to catch the edge of the grave or climb out.
Pat, sitting over in the corner said, "Mike, ye might as well give up, ye'll never make it."

But he did.

Here's to my younger brother Bill Happy 47th birthday
Bill was born on st paddy's day and my twin brother
Jim and I were born on Halloween.

No humor here, but I do have what I find to be an exciting/interesting story about my lineage. I found some new information last week that gives me the following...

Noah Hunter Taylor (2003) - My son, Collierville, TN
Robert Brad Taylor (1980) - Me, Memphis, TN
Robert Nelson Taylor (1956) - Dad, Amory, MS
Ralph Oren Taylor (1929) - Grandad (Papaw), Amory, MS
George Nelson Taylor - (1886) - GGF, South Carolina, moved to Monroe/Amory, MS
George Washington Taylor - (1858), South Carolina
George Benton Taylor - no birth info, but immigrated to South Carolina from.... IRELAND!

So... It turns out all this red in my beard IS legit... :D

Mr. O'neil goes to the doctor.
“Well, Mr. O'neil,” said the doctor. “I can’t quite diagnose your case. I think it must be the drink.”
“Sure, that’s all right, doc,” said Mike. “I know how you feel. I’ll come back when you’re sober.”

I love this stuff.... :D

[video=youtube;x-64CaD8GXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw[/video]

This one's fun too... I'd call the lyrics a liberal PG-13 though... Hard to make any of it out though, unless you are fluent in heavy-Irish-accent

[video=youtube;_ZN3weW1udE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZN3weW1udE[/video]

"An Irishman is never drunk, so long as he can hold onto a single blade of grass and not fall from the face of the earth"

An Irishman and his wife were sitting at a bar....I love you he said.
She looked at him and said is that you or the beer talking.
He said, that's me talking to my beer.

Happy patties day

Back