prayers for my mom

I am very sorry for your loss,but as you know and said,your mother is not hurting any longer.I am not able to say I know how you feel,but what I can say is,your faith is strong my brother,and that will help you make it through,and do know,this loss is only temporary,and you will be able to see your mother again.

We will continue to pray for you and your family.

God bless,Keith

Hello just wanted to let you know that my mom passed away this morning she was supposed to come home friday but she had a setback and she went home to be with the Lord she isn't hurting anymore and I thank all of you for the thoughts the prayers and the kind words thanks and God bless you all
Santino

Oh Man I am so sorry to hear that, I feel for you and your family.

Atleast she is in a better place and not hurting anymore. I know its hard to deal with. I lost my mother 2 years ago yesterday.
Just keep her in your thoughts and remember the good times spent with her.
It helps alot.

Prayers sent!!

I replied on BF too. I can feel your pain bud. All I can say is it gets a little easier to deal with as the days go on. I talk to my dad daily, I can feel him with me sometimes and it helps me a lot. Just continue doing what you best...making knives and taking care of your family Your mother is smiling down upon you now!

You need anything at all, you let us know.

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Chris

There is of course nothing that anyone can do or say to help you to pass through this sgmtino. All we can do is offer condolences and hope for you and your's the serenity, courage and wisdom to deal with your loss.

From our family to yours.....all our best.

Back