prayers for my mom

thanks for the prayers and keep them coming my mom seems a little better she having a bad day today feeling a little queasy hurting in her belly will update you more later

she seems to be feeling better swelling in her legs has gone down alot her abdomen is still swelled but not as bad she still has pain but all in all better than tuesday praise God and keep praying

Hey guys my mom came home from the hospital today she still not feeling too good has alot more meds to take and still weak thanks for all the prayers keep praying

its thursday my mom is really not doing good since she's been home from the hospital my sister and I may have to start sitting with her in shifts she has no strength and cannot get up and down by herself please pray for her guys God bless you

Last edited:
only the good Lord can make her feel better now her cancer has gotten bigger and the chemo they have done hasn't helped yet God knows what is best for her

Hey my mom is loosing the cancer battle the dr says we are going to concentrate on fighting the issues that come from the disease and we are going to keep her comfortable and we are looking at possibly getting to take her home and have hospice at the end of the week we don't know how much longer
that we will have her I have been here at the hospital with her and my sister since friday I appreciate all the prayers and the concern from everyone thanks again
Santino

Hello just wanted to let you know that my mom passed away this morning she was supposed to come home friday but she had a setback and she went home to be with the Lord she isn't hurting anymore and I thank all of you for the thoughts the prayers and the kind words thanks and God bless you all
Santino

Back