Personal carry bowie/fighter- mini WIP...

Thanks John

To me it's a mind boggling assembly, I just tried two pins from guard to handle got them in the wrong place, do over, that seems to be normal these days.
I'm inspired to continue developing my skill do to your work, thanks for taking the time to show and explain your process.

Mark

You are most welcome Mark. Thank you for the kind words. I've learned many things the hard way and had a couple of great mentors to learn other things from. My knives and methods are a FAR cry from the best there is, but if I could ever be of any help to you, I'd be happy to share what I've learned.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is every anything I could help out with. Email, phone call, whatever.

Thanks for the information. I did something similar once and thought "there has got to be a better way" but apparently not :)

Mark, you're pretty close on this as far as the details are concerned. Unfortunately, this is a commissioned piece. :)
Since I really need a knife like this I will be mailing a piece of my best koa soon.
You are making some great looking knives John!

Thank you Mark! I appreciate that. You can send the block or bring it to Seattle, if you're coming. Either way.

Back