OP's KITH WIP

I guess I'm in with the majority in saying that I like the second knife just a little bit better than the first. Either knife would be a fine addition to anyone's collection though.

The first....Excellent EDC!! I hunt but only one week each year...I use an EDC...uhhh...everyday...lol!

Both are nice.

I received opaul's knife in the KITH.

I shared this story with him in a pm. I will share it on KD, as well.

I donated my last KITH knife from Justin Presson *mini cleaver" when Tracy Mickley did the fund raiser for the flooded/hurricane/displaced knife makers. I just did not have enough time to make one and felt it necessary to participate in some way or another. It had sat on my desk for a couple of years and I did not realize just how much I used it until it was gone. I have truly missed that little knife.

opaul's knife is my replacement blade. It will not be a hard life but it will be a useful life for this little knife.

The knife itself is a nice little EDC. It is wicked sharp. It is a very well made custom full tang knife constructed from 1084 with micarta scales. It will get an occasional use and should be perfect for my desk duties.

Thank you opaul!!! I have truly enjoyed the KITH.

Back